Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No pics yet, just rants

So I hate my schedule right now. I'm set up for what will probably be the most exhausting two weeks of my life.
On tap this week: Around 10-15 shoots for the Rec Complex before the end of the day on Friday, and I still need to schedule more. One of which will involve me being up at the butt crack of dawn to get pictures of crew practice on the water (crossing fingers because the president of the club said they have a hard time getting going in the early season).
Also a favorite of this week, Wednesday I'm leaving Columbia at 3:30 in the morning to go shoot the last part of my River City Rage project for the Missourian. A convergence reporter and I want to get stuff from practice and of the guys we're following hanging out afterwards. The things we do for journalism.
Next week: another really early shoot for sure, 6 a.m. cycling class, yeeeeaaa. Then on Tuesday I'm off to sunny So Cal for the rest of the week. Sounds great right? Well, actually it is, but it's no vacation. I'm attending the Sports Shooter Academy VI so I'll be working 12-15 hour days for 5 days straight. Should be a blast though.
Then I'm back in Columbia on the 12 and back at the grind of trying to survive yet another semester of college.
Um pics to follow...eventually...maybe...no promises.
/rant

Give Me a Thumbs Up!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

All Content © Matthew P. Cavanah