Thursday, March 5, 2009

Things that keep me running pt 2


When you've been sick as long as I have, it gets rough, both mentally and physically. I know that seems kind of dramatic because I don't have cancer or anything. I'm not gonna up and die.
But having a bacterial infection for over a month and adding a serious cold on top of that really takes its toll. So I try to find reasons to get healthy and feel better, other than to just be better.
Brayden is one of them. As a person who usually recovers from anything pretty quickly, I know I'm not going anywhere near my nephew until I fell 100%. If I'm having a hard time fighting this bug off, then it might just be potent enough to do some serious damage to him. I haven't seen him since Christmas and I'm really looking to seeing him walk and talk (though he hasn't started any of that yet, but by them time I do see him, I bet he will be.)

Give Me a Thumbs Up!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

All Content © Matthew P. Cavanah