Monday, July 28, 2008

Under Construction

With only a month left before school starts, I'm really surprised at just how torn up campus is.



The first half of the Brady expansion project. I was on the clock while shooting theses so I didn't have time to go around to the back side, but they started putting the stone exterior on the building in the back.



There's now a hole about ten feet deep in the middle of Rollins. What exactly they're doing down there, I'm not 100% sure. But what I've heard is that they're working on the steam lines down there. Why this means there always has to be water flooding out via a water pump? Again, not sure.



The Rollins construction has blocked off the southern portion of Hitt Street to traffic. This now makes two useless roads on campus. Hospital Dr is also closed down while they build the new parking garage (which has been going up quite fast)

Give Me a Thumbs Up!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

All Content © Matthew P. Cavanah